Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, January 10, 2011

The Great Spending Freeze of 2011-Week 1 Update

The first full week of 2011 is gone with the wind.  As with most resolutions, the spending freeze was easy to keep up with during week 1. 

We had done a lot of freezer cooking last weekend, so I didn't even need to buy groceries!  Bonus!!  I did find a great deal on pop at CVS and ended up getting six 12 packs for only $10.00 after extra bucks. Pretty good deal if you ask me!   

I also spent $15.00 on a pair of clippers to cut my poor shaggy dog's hair.  Whether or not that was a necessity depends on whether you ask the dog or not.  All in all, it was a good week and I did a great job of saving money!  Hopefully the rest of the month goes so smoothly.


Mary
Believe, Dream, Imagine ♥

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you. Sounds like a very successful week :)

MamaMonki said...

Keep up the good work!

Rohit Singh said...

You are writting some interesting and Best content i also bookmark this url....You guys are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this. Totally Awesome Post Please Keep Posting Regulary... you are totally awesome...
Airindia Coupons
Bigrock Coupons
Fiverr COupons
Romwe Coupons
Voonik Coupons

Post a Comment