Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Eat from the Pantry during the Great Spending Freeze

January marks the first month of the Great Spending Freeze of 2011. Since I am trying my very best (I really really am trying) not to spend any money this month on anything but groceries and gas, I decided to join up with lifeasmom.com and goodcheapeats.com to take part in their January pantry challenge. I did a lot of freezer cooking on Saturday and my pantry is pretty full of pasta and canned goods, so I am confident in this month's challenge.

Here are my goals for the pantry challenge:

1. Spend no more than $50.00 per week on groceries.
2. Eat from the freezer insted of the drive through window on work days when I don't feel like cooking.
3. Spend less money on soda and drink more water.



I am going to update my progress on this blog every Monday. Stay tuned!!
 
Mary
Believe, Dream, Imagine ♥

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I am trying to stay under $25/week and using my leftovers. I tend to forget about them and have to throw them away. Trying to be better.

Post a Comment