Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Favorite Christmas Pictures

Since this is New Years Day, and it officially marks the end of the holiday season, I thought I would share with you some of my favorite pictures from Christmas. 

 This is the ornament that we bought on our honeymoon.  It is my favorite and represents the first Christmas as husband and wife for me and Eric.


 My doggie Marnie opening his Christmas presents.
 My mom and dad, I bought dad the shirt and I had the apron made for my mom.  They loved them!
 My honey showing off his Blu-Ray player that he just couldn't stop telling me he wanted for Christmas!

I hope that your Christmas was as blessed as mine and the 2011 brings you lots of love.


Believe, Dream, Imagine ♥
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment